Now Offering Telehealth Visits
North Point Physicians is committed to keeping our patients, staff and community healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are now offering telehealth services to provide you with a viable and safe option to receive quality care.
This type of visit combines the use of telephone and video conferencing, which will allow you to access your physician and her care team from the comfort and safety of your home.
Telehealth Services Provide:
- easy access from a smartphone or computer
- private video and audio conference with your provider
- shorter wait times
- coverage by many insurances’ plans ( copays and deductibles apply )
- visit types include:
- most routine follow up visits,
- medications refills,
- acute non-emergent sick visits.
Click here to schedule a telehealth or in-office appointment and call us at 321-453-1955
Telehealth devices and browsers required for your visit.
Troubleshooting phone connection issues for your visit.
Updox Step by Step
How to use Updox video chat, a step by step guide.