Provided below are various forms that require completion prior to your visit. If you cannot access the forms, you may have to download the Adobe software. This will allow you to download the software that provides access to the forms.
If you need any help completing these forms, have questions about our treatments and procedures, or need to schedule an appointment, please call us at (321) 453-1955.
**New Patient Appointments During COVID-19**
During the COVID-10 pandemic, we have put new temporary guidelines into effect regarding your first visit to our office. This is to reduce the lengthy face-to-face time among patients, staff, and providers that usually accompanies a first visit to the office.
- First, call our office to check availability for new patient appointments with one of our providers.
- ALL FIRST-TIME VISITS TO THE OFFICE WILL BE VIA TELEHEALTH (video and audio appointments using your smartphone or computer). Please refer to the telehealth guidelines on the home page for further information.
- An in-person follow-up appointment for a later date will then be scheduled, if necessary.
- All new patient paperwork forms MUST be completed prior to scheduling a new patient appointment. We also require a clear copy of your current insurance card(s) and a copy of your legal ID, such as your driver’s license.
- Paperwork, a copy of your insurance card(s), and a copy of legal ID (driver license) can be mailed, faxed (321) 454-2406, or dropped off at the office.
- Once all paperwork has been received, you can call the office back to schedule your new patient appointment via telehealth.
New Patient Forms
Parental Consent Form
Record Request Form
Patient Information Form
Medical History Form
Notice of Privacy Practices
Please note: These documents are in Adobe® PDF format. They require Adobe Reader to be viewed. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free by CLICKING HERE.