COVID-19 Office Protocols
Health Department: What you need to know about COVID-19 in Florida.
CDC -Coronavirus Shelf-Checker: Do I need to be tested with my symptoms?
Telehealth Visits: Stay at home for your office visit.
- We no longer ask screening questions for Covid-19 or take a pre-temperature check in the waiting room.
- Telehealth visits are still offered for your convenience.
- We offer in-person visits for all appointments, including sick visits.
a) We now offer Covid-19 rapid testing.
- We still are trying to minimize the number of people in an exam room to the patient plus one.
- We ask that patients sick with cold or flu-like symptoms continue to wear a mask. Otherwise, non-symptomatic patients are not required to wear a mask.
a) Depending on local outbreaks of infectious diseases, such as Covid-19, we may temporarily reinstate that all patients wear a mask when in the office.
- Patients will remain in exam rooms with door closed.
- Exam rooms, reception area, and waiting room will continue to be disinfected per updated CDC guidelines.
*We may temporarily institute rules in the office in accordance with the most updated CDC guidelines, as situations may arise.