Coronavirus Office Protocols Now in Effect
Health Department: What you need to know about COVID-19 in Florida.
CDC -Coronavirus Shelf-Checker: Do I need to be tested with my symptoms?
Coronavirus Updates: See what’s happening in your town. Data by county and by state.
Telehealth Visits: Stay at home for your office visit.
COVID-19 Office Protocol
- Seats in our waiting area are spaced a minimum of six feet apart.
- Patients will be asked to wear a mask and to use the hand sanitizer that is located in our waiting area. Gloves will be provided, if desired.
- Patients will be escorted directly into an examination room.
- If space is needed, you will be asked to wait in your car. You will be notified by phone when it is time to enter the office.
- Patients will remain in exam rooms with door closed.
- Exam rooms, reception area, and waiting room are disinfected thoroughly between patient encounters.
- No extra persons will be allowed in the exam room with the patient, unless the companion is needed to help during the visit. All others must wait in their cars.
Patient Screening Process
- All patients will be screened regarding recent domestic, international, or cruise travels.
- All patients will be screened regarding attendance at recent large gatherings, or recent contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- All patients will be screened regarding symptoms of cough, fever, fatigue, shortness of breath, or recent illness. Some patients may be asked to self-isolate for 14 days.
- In order to keep patients and staff as healthy as possible, patients with respiratory and flu-like symptoms will not be permitted entrance into the office, and will instead be offered telehealth visits.